We create space for people to heal in Overcome
What is OVERCOME?
Overcome is a 9-week group study for those affected by mental disorder and their supporters. Participants work through study guides, which provide tangible resources, coping tools and hope in the midst of their suffering, by teaching them that they are valuable and worthy of love. The group structure emphasizes community, as members meet weekly to engage in conversation and discuss the workbook material. During the 9 week series, Overcome helps participants experience the abundant life of Christ as a Child of God.
How do I start an Overcome group?
- Contact us for an Overcome Starter Kit.
- Select Facilitators for your group. For help with identifying facilitators, read our Q&A on starting an Overcome group.
- Train Facilitators. My Quiet Cave makes training simple and convenient by offering online facilitator training, where you will gain knowledge and tools to successfully lead an Overcome group, at your own pace.
- Organize your group by selecting a meeting location, time and date.
- Promote your group.
- Lead your group.
- Follow-up! Get feedback from your group.
Questions about Overcome?
Contact Kimberly Britt